I have been working with Open Source Software on the web since 2003. I started working with WordPress since versions 1.0, and also work with Expression Engine and Magento. As for programming languages, I prefer to work with PHP and mySQL, but have worked on web applications built with Ruby on Rails, and Im also a daily user of jQuery. Please check out my tutorials below for helpful tips.
- jQuery Mania – My New Project
- jQuery for Designers – Web Designer Magazine Article available now!
- jQuery: Text Input Split Tutorial
- Building a better image mouseover using jQuery
- Smashing jQuery by Jake Rutter
- Upcoming jQuery Book Reviews
- Search and geocode a location with jQuery and the Google Maps API
- Smashing jQuery Book – Editing Stage Complete!
- Smashing jQuery Book.
- jQuery Facebook Like Plugin
- One Show Hide – a jQuery Plugin
- jQuery Accordion Tutorial
- jQuery Tips: How to get value of selected option in Select Box
- @font-face and CSS3 Solution
- Book Review: Magento 1.3 – PHP Developer’s Guide
- 6 Steps to creating a featured products jQuery slider for Magento
- Helpful Magento Tutorials from the Web
- Magento: Getting Table Rates to work with v1.1.6
- Magento: Custom Category Images Listing Block Tutorial
- Magento: How to use the Import/Export Tool
- An Introduction to Magento: Open Source Ecommerce
- Add Facebook Like, Tweet and Google +1 sharing buttons to WordPress without a plugin
- WP Custom Field Geocoder Update v.02
- WP Custom Field Geocoder – WordPress Plugin
- Building a WordPress Plugin for Geocoding
- Expression Engine: My CMS of Choice.
- How to redirect non-WWW traffic to WWW using Mod Rewrite
- 5 Ways to Improve SEO with WordPress
- Back in Google – Out of the Sandbox Finally!
- WordPress Custom Fields and Checking for Values